Friday, July 25, 2008

[Chapter 28: Heels over Head]

We need to talk.
__________________________________________________________
[Background Music: "Navigate Me" by Cute is what we Aim For]

The KelleyChannel would like to present a new host.
Narrator: This Program is brought to you by Kelley’s new blog

http://kelleychannel. blogspot. com/
Where something is always going on.
_______

KelleyChannel Newscaster: Sorry to interrupt current programming, but a state of emergency is upon the horizon and it needs to be addressed to the public for their viewing.
*Shuffles through some papers and looks down*

KelleyChannel Newscaster 2: According to the hotline board overhead in Kelley's lower cerebellum, there appears to be something that is trying to destroy all of humanity as we know it, and there’s only one person who can help as at the KelleyChannel news station...

Kristen.
Apparently she has urgent news to tell Kelley.
Wait.
Wait.
I'm getting something on the telecompter.

Its says "there appears to be a set of questions that Kelley's creativity center is asking about.
Why is Kristen totally avoiding me?
Did I do something?
What am I doing so wrong?"

In an interview earlier today, we asked Mr. Creativity what his thoughts were about what was going on.
and he had this to say...
*cuts to interview*

Mr. Creativity: well... here I am sitting at home, drinking my coffee getting ready to go to work, and then all of a sudden, my Neighbor Mrs. Moods. Decided to start catching all of the neighbor hood cat's tails on fire. It was crazy, I went outside to get the morning paper, and all I see is Mrs. Mood’s throwing gasoline on cats she’s chasing all up and down the streets, and throwing matches at them.
It really was a bizerk sight to place witness to.
She ran up and down the streets saying something crazy.
*cuts to clip*

"Kristen is going to drive us all to insanity, why not just go insane ourselves, we all know its going to happen!?!?"
*end of clip*

*shakes his head*
Then I looked down at my paper, and the headlines Say something about the information agency got attacked in the middle of the night.

*holds the paper up [which shows the headline: "Info. Agency under attack last night" and a picture of the Agency building being exploded leaving a catastrophic mushroom cloud]*

our way of living is going down the tube, and its that Kristen’s fault, if we don't do something about her soon, I’m not sure what’s going to have to happen.
My buddy Mr. Future, is already prepping to be an assassin...
*shrugs*

KelleyChannel Newscaster 2: ...And that’s all we can have from Mr. Creativity today. Thank you for your time.
*end interview*

KelleyChannel Newscaster: You did pretty good there KelleyChannel Newscaster 2. Good job.

KelleyChannel Newscaster 2: why thank you.

KelleyChannel Newscaster: In other news KelleyChannel Newscaster 4 took a road trip to the heart, and is this is what he found out. Check it out.
*cuts to scene*

KelleyChannel Newscaster 4: Well thank you guys. I'm down here at the heart, where the center of attention is at. As everyone knows when Kelley has his heart set on something, we have to celebrate it. And so far it’s the biggest party of the year. But the after effects are taking a toll on ol' Broken. He seems to be leaking a ton of emotion, and it doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon. I do hope the White blood cells get here soon enough to patch things up, mean while Broken is still standing on what Kelley has set him on...

This lovely Lazy boy chair brought you by our new sponsors at
http://kelleychannel. BlogSpot. com/
ha, nothings like a good reading, on your oh so very nice and your very own comfy lazy boy chair.
Mr. Broken is living the life. With exception of his recent losses....We'll keep you updated on more news of Mr. Broken.
The White Cells are on their way and we'll interview them when they come around, to see what officially is happening to Mr. Broken, the heart.
This is KelleyChannel Newscaster 4, bringing you the latest of the latest. KelleyChannel Newscaster 2 takes it away.
*cuts scene*

KelleyChannel Newscaster 2: wow it looks like he’s in a tough state down there, I sure hope Mr. Broken's stitches don't come up, man, do you remember what happened last time, man, do NOT want to go through that uh KelleyChannel Newscaster?

KelleyChannel Newscaster: ha, no way, we sure don't.In other news... here’s the weather. Bob?

Bob: Bob here, with The KelleyChannel forecast bringing you all of the worst news that comes around. *smiles*
Lately over in this area with all of that green color splat shaped object, is a mass growing in the Pain Central Co.
which definitely won't be good business for them if the mass gets any bigger.

*Kelley Sneezed*

Bob: OH MY GOD!!! EVEYONE TAKE COVER!!!
WHY DOES EVERYTHING SHAKE SO VIOLENTLY WHEN HE DOES THAT!?!?!

Narrator: Meanwhile in the Sparatic Movement Center, People are working on everything to get things back to normal just after some enemies tried to penetrate Kelley's perfect immune system, so they blocked the enemy with one of Kelley's amazing sneezes.
*Everyone in the center gave each other a high-five*
Back to the station....

Bob: well...I think we got everything back under control...
Sorry for interrupting your shows here’s your KelleyChannel News, helping you stay alive, and weeeee're out.
*cuts*

Narrator: after the camera stopped rolling, bob throws his coffee at KelleyChannel newscaster, and throws his papers around the office, cursing up a storm....ha, the poor kid probably won't be working here for too long...*cough*

[/Static/]

Narrator: sorry to interrupt your program again, but here’s an announcement by Kelley himself.

Kelley: "Kristen? I just want you to know that I did think long and hard about this, and you are absolutely perfect, I mean personality wise, and you’re funny, and you keep me going, and you sure do a good job at making me miss you, and you even have the amazing family. I'm not really sure why talking is such an issue, because we haven't been doing any of it, and that’s why I like you so much, because your the person I can just absolutely talk about anything to, and not think twice about it, whether its super embedded in my head, or if its something that would be stupid, or anything. I love that connection. And we're missing that connection. Right now. If I were right there with you, I would stand in front of you, and grab your hands, and put them behind me, and I would get a little closer to you, and Stare right in your eyes, and I’d give it like...20 seconds of intense staring, and I’d close my eyes and lean my forehead against yours and softly whisper “I’m not giving up with out some huge epic world...no universal war." and that’s what I would do right now. I miss you Kristen =/. And its killing Mr. broken and its making Mrs. Moods go crazy. Please save the cats."

[/static/]

[/End Transmission/]

1 comment:

Hannah said...

wow

this is amazing :)
i'm kinda jealous, but hey. i consider myself responsible for your cataloging of dreams and thoughts and what not.

haha

toodles mr. chance