Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[Sleep Cam: Intro]

I'm the kind of guy who can wake up in the middle of the night, get on the computer, and type the very dream i just awoke from.
*shrugs*
I know, not too many people go about doing this?
But its intertainment to me.I'm also the kind of guy who likes to write things one day, and wait a year, and reopen it and read what was going on through my head a whole year ago.
Its all a part of the growing up process, i compare everything that i see.
so only being 15, i feel like i'm 28?
I would say that i'm pretty grown.and i'm all ready to take on the world.
*shrugs*
so for now, i'm just going to focus on my dreams.
I'm not one of those nuts who sits around and just reads what everything in my dreams mean.
But i do occasionaly focus my attention to that sort of platform.
It's interesting to understand the dream that you had the night before.apparently...
dreams, are your mind's way of telling you things.
depending on what your mind needs to say.
is what just happens to pop in your noggin whilst you slumber away.
drooling on your pillows.and here is my key for when i'm telling you about my dreams.
Dream Key: The Essential Guide
Everything in *astrics*- means that its a physical action. ex.*shrugs*
Everything in [bars]- means the thought going through my head. ex. [this is kinda lame]
Dream Shift- is where your dream shifts locations on you. ex. one moment i'm at home, the next, i'm in the artic.
__________________
That about covers everything in this chapter.
the next one will probably have one of my dreams involved.

No comments: