Tuesday, July 29, 2008

[Project: Recapture]




On December 21, 2007 My phone rang. Kristen called me, and well i wasn't really in the talking mood, and me and her needed to catch up, because its been forever since we talked to each other last. So i climbed up in my bed with a pencil and an empty spiral i had found, while listening to Kristen go on about how her life is just going crazy. About an hour had past, and i had drawn a beautiful picture [the one shown on the left]


After drawing the picture, i Decided to get neat with everything, and on the back I titled it ["The Take Over"]

And then, i Decided that i was going to continue Drawing a picture in that book.

So i numbered the picture, and the next day i drew another picture.

Then things started seeming so much more relaxed.

[At the time i was going through a tough time with a girl...]





I then Drew A picture in that spiral everyday, until it filled up.

One Picture a Day, I Dated them, and I Titled them, and on some of them i put some writing on the back of the picture.


Towards the End of the Spiral i was having trouble drawing faces on a little character.

So i printed off a picture of myself to draw.


and there it is.

This is what i did one day in Algebra II Pre-Ap.
The Teacher dissapproved but i realized i had talent.

Ha, so did everyone else.


So i drew more.
Lets just say i got better at drawing faces.
and i decided that i was going to switch to the right paper for drawing stuff like Portraits.
The Outcome?
Me Drawing my friends.
I get Paid to do it now.
well...only 20 bucks a picture.
i think thats reasonable, because i wouldn't want to pay alot for a picture, why should anyone else?
oh.
and because i'm only 15.
And I've only taken Art I.
They didn't even cover Portraits.
=]
This Kind of Drawing though.
Is Called Photorealism.
hint: Looks as real as a Photo.
Anyways, I'd Just thought i would share some of my Talent.
When i Figure out how to make a Website.
I'm going to Post them there.
and Then You can view the whole Spiral
Titled: [Project: Recapture]

1 comment:

Hannah said...

oooh c'est magnifique :)

i'm jealous, home boy.